Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Hotmail Contact list has been deleted

Windows Software

Old 31-07-2009

Hotmail Contact list has been deleted

My hotmail account gives problem when i add any address in my contact list and whenever i send mails to addresses in contact list, it get deleted automatically. Is this virus problem?

Old 31-07-2009

Re: Hotmail Contact list has been deleted

Do you save copies of the sent emails in hotmail to the sent folder?If Hotmail Contact list has been deleted due to virus then you need to restore it again. System restore will not do this.The address could have been listed in someone's address book that received the actual worm, and is now "spoofing" to infect others.
Old 31-07-2009

If you ask for Windows Live Support help they will restore the contact list. Ensure you are running virus protection, malware protection, and a firewall. Ensure that they are all current with updates. Any viruses or malware may cause this problem.
Old 31-07-2009

The Kaspersky Online Virus Scanner scans your computer for malicious code and offers the same exceptional detection rates as other Kaspersky Lab products. Simple to use and automated Daily automatic updates ensure continuous data protection against all types of malware and spyware.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,