Thread: Burn Audio CD to play in most of the DVD Players

Burn Audio CD to play in most of the DVD Players

Hi,
    I had burned a audio CD in Roxio. the CD is not working in my LG DVD Player which is connected to my home theater system. Now I had installed NERO. But before that I want to know how to create a Audio CD which can be played in almost all the normal CD and DVD players. I know Mp3 is most common format. So in simple words how to burn a mp3 CD. The old CD which I created was not working. I do not understand the reason behind that. Whenever I insert that disc my system hangs and the light in the CD RW keeps ON.

Re: Burn Audio CD to play in most of the DVD Players

There can be multiple reason behind your problem. Normally maximum software's burn disk in most common format. This format is readable by all the players and computer system. I am listing some tips to follow when you usually burn a CD. First of all ensure that your drive is detected and the CD is hooked up inside properly. If a system cannot read a drive properly then just check that the cables are connected properly. Update drivers for you hardware. Sometime the media like CD is not proper and the burning process fails in the middle but the user remains unaware from that. The next most common issue is a data underflow error. This happens when a computer sends a data and the recordable cd is not so fast to capture the incoming data. By this the CD goes bad. Nero gives you all easy to use features to make a disc. Just select create audio disc and burn the cd.

Nero is best software for burning disc. When you launch Nero you can see multiple functions in the resulting windows. If you want to make a audio cd then Nero burns the disc on the base of time. Like for example a 700 Mb cd gives 80mins audio playback. But if your select create Mp3 CD then it burns around 150 to 200 songs. The burning format is very common which can be played in most of the player. Even if you audio format is not the common one Nero decodes the music files and then burn them.

Simply use Windows Media player to create a audio disc. The disc created is compatible with most of the players and audio software's. To do this open Media Player and click on Library. Then on the left side click on Now Playing. Then click on top add and add the folder which contains your audio file. A list will be generated. Go to Copy to CD or Device. Then add the files and at the top right corner you can see a CD burn symbol. Click on it. For HD disc you will need Blu Ray DVD writer and Blu Ray disc. You cannot burn a HD disc in a normal drive.