Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Record Online Radio music

Windows Software

Old 30-07-2009

Record Online Radio music

How can we record online internet radio. List some tools and ways to use it. I have some stations which plays my favorite songs. I want to download those songs. Now the best option I think that a radio recorder will do. It will not only record radio but also shows, news, chats, humor, etc. Please provide me the download link if possible.

Old 30-07-2009

Re: Record Online Radio music

Download Crawler Recorder from the below link. It is a freeware tool which records the online radio. It has a inbuilt list of stations which you commonly found on the internet. You can listen as well as record the same at the time of streaming. It has a scheduler option by which you can schedule your recording. By this the tool will record your channel without user interference.
Crawler Radio & Mp3 Player
Old 30-07-2009

I am using iRadio. It is a new way to capturing and gathering music from radio stations. It has a integrated search engine which helps you to find your favorite radio station. It not only records the audio but also provide additional information like track parameter, name, stream name, etc. It is random features are media converter, media splitter, scheduler, cd burner, equalizer, web navigator, etc.
Old 30-07-2009

There are many tools on internet by which you can record a online radio. I will advice you to use Internet Radio Recorder. As in the name it records your all internet audio and saves them in the most common audio format. This audio can be converted to any common format. Just click on record and the recording will start. Also your custom set it to save the audio in your format. To do this click on settings and give the output format. Like, mp3, wma, wav, ac3, etc.
Download Internet Radio Recorder

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,