Thread: Convert avi to play on dvd player

Convert avi to play on dvd player

hi
    i am having avi video files that i got from my friend i wanted to burn them on my dvd so that i can able to watch on dvd player can some one help me to convert them to play on dvd player which software i can use ?
    thank you

Re: Convert avi to play on dvd player

i am using Magic Video ConverterMagic Video Converter meets all your needs for DVD CD/SVCD burning and video format converting. It can convert and split a wide range of formats such as AVI, MPEG, MPEG 1, MPEG 2, MPEG 4, VCD, DVD, SVCD, RMVB, RM, WMV, MOV, DIVX, etc. The latest version can recognize more formats! It is easy-to-use and only requires 4 steps to convert video files.onvert AVI, MPEG, MPEG 1, MPEG 2, MPEG 4, VCD, DVD, SVCD, RMVB, RM, WMV, MOV, DIVX and other video formats.

If you have latest (last 1-2 years ) dvd player then you can directly play .avi files on dvd players other wise use Ultra DVD Creator. Ultra DVD Creator is a powerful tool designed to create VCD DVD SVCD Video Discs from almost all formats of video files including AVI MPEG DivX XVid MP4 WMV DAT ASF MOV QT.

i have tried Xilisoft AVI to DVD Converter and it is good it Convert and burn AVI to DVD, convert DivX, MPEG to DVD aslo Create DVD movie disc with optional DVD menu another application can be TMPGEnc with this you convert your digital videos for use on 13 different devices