Thread: Need a VOB to MPEG conveter

Need a VOB to MPEG conveter

Hi,
    I have a DVD movie which has folder in it and the files in them are in .vob format. This files are small scenes and videos which I want to use for a project work. Now in order to prevent the loss of quality I want to convert them in mpeg format. So I need some suggestions regarding the tool which can help me to do this. What are the software's available by which I can convert a .vob file to mpeg file format. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need a VOB to MPEG conveter

There are numerous tools on the internet. The usage depends on your requirement. Virtual Dub would be right option for you. Virtual Dub is both a audio and video editor. It is a fast and reliable software which gives more options as compared to traditional editing. Virtual Dub is also a video capture device. You can capture the onscreen video and save it any format. It contains integrated mpeg decoders.

Download ImToo DVD Ripper tool. It is a simple and freeware tool which used to convert a multiple formats. It is an standard solution for your need. Other than this it give you a output of mpeg, avi, divx, vcd, svcd, etc. It also ensures the quality of the movies. It is a ripping software which rip the videos directly from the DVD and give you an desirable output.
    Download ImToo DVD Ripper

There are thousands of tools for the same work. But if you only need to vob file to mpeg then the free version of OJOsoft can be useful for your. It not only converts the videos but you can also add up the audio disc and add a dolby digital audio effect. The software can also be used to convert file for iPhone, mobiles, psp. All in all it is a portable and very easy to use tool.
    OJOsoft Total Video Converter