Thread: Windows 7 Resolution Setting Tab vs. View 4.5 over PCoIP

Windows 7 Resolution Setting Tab vs. View 4.5 over PCoIP

If I connect to outlook desktop or client Samsung NC190 or View 4.5 in session PCoIP I cannot alter the resolution setting the screen or set "the text” In this matter. I observe at the top of the screen "several settings are managed by the system administrator". Nevertheless I have no witch or deny GPO disables the screen resolution to change the domain users.

Re: Windows 7 Resolution Setting Tab vs. View 4.5 over PCoIP

This is by design. PCoIP automatically resize the window native resolution. I just went through the same process .that is happening now. I do not agree with how it works, but you have three options:

• make use of the indigenous resolution.
    • Modify the value of "NoDispSettingsPage" one to zero.
    • Take virtual directory machine agent and make group policy

I also establish a trouble with the client zero P20. I was checking.p20 seems to access the machine to see and use the most favorable resolution of the monitor. To alter the resolution I had to bring up to date the latest firmware P20 which acceptable the resolution position on the client zeros.

I did not change the operating system; just upgrade my firmware to version 3.2. Once a tab is updated in options, preferences (maybe) and then display. You can set the resolution to what you wanted.

I have the P20 as well and establish the similar trouble. GPO ruined set a first choice to update the registry:

Code:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\NoDispCPL to from 1 to 0

With the P20 I realize I be able to alter the resolution in the View Manager. It is element of the display settings for the virtual machine.

Update Group Policy to VMware users. So they can modify your display settings? All that a change is the size of the window user's desktop. Do not allow them to reduce the virtual desktop resolution, while the desktop stretch to fit the size of the screen.

Is there any method for PCoIP connection to decrease the resolution of your virtual desktop despite the fact that the desktop image stretching to plug the monitor?

Are you using a thinclient? Are you using a Wyse? In our devices R50L PCoIP I had to put the view of the client configuration file 4.6 in WLX.ini who gave me a full-screen PC and can be configured on the device screen in administrator mode and have blocked. I think it depends on what the use of a device connection end point? It also sets the video RAM in the virtual machine to be 128 and then you can turn the PCoIP connection to view the highest resolution available and select 4 monitors if you’re running Vista connecting corridors. I think we need more information.

Our older users (40 +), however, a difficult text to read time in the default resolution. They want a way to reduce virtual desktop resolution, while the section of the virtual desktop to fill the entire screen. Today, when you change the virtual desktop resolution of the window, just change the size (smaller) and does not increase the size of applications, text and icons.

We have tried Windows 7> Control Panel> All elements of the control panel> Display> Make it easier to read what is on screen, the option. But we have two clinical applications that are unusable (menu will disappear) if the screen is set at 125 percent or 150 percent. That's why I'm looking for a way to a) reduce the resolution of the virtual desktop, while b) have the virtual desktop segment to fill the entire screen. We must do so through PCoIP for most of our users have USB devices like scanners.

Code:
    IniFileSource=cache
    Update.Mode=Both
    Keyboard=us
    Timeserver=172.0.0.0.
    Timeformat="24-hour format"
    TimeZone="EST5EDT" ManualOverride=1
    Autologin=Yes Countdown=1
    DefaultUser=guest
    Privilege=Low SuppressTaskbar=auto
    PnliteServer=172.0.0.0.
    CONNECT=VMWARE_VIEWCLIENT \
    Description="Desktops" \
    Host=desktops.domain.local \
    Port=443 \
    AutoConnect=yes \
    Desktopsize=fullscreen \
    Interactive=no \
    UseSSL=yes \
    LocalCopy=no \

I guess the C50 devices are devices like Suse Linux R50L we have. I set the resolution on the device itself. These adjustments should help to WLX.ini that uses the same screen size.

Hope this helps for what you are looking to accomplish. A VMware support told me to set the resolution in sight as the highest and to set the monitors available to avoid any potential troubles with a view to 4.6. You also have to turn off the virtual machine after changing a setting in sight to take root.

This does not seem to make several differentiations. constant if the session PCoIP opens full screen if the user in the Windows 7 desktop virtual attempt to resize the screen to a lower resolution, the size of the Windows desktop, merely decreasing and reaches out to fill the screen. The wish is to reduce the resolution, while the section of the virtual desktop to fill the screen