Thread: Unable to install Adobe Wave desktop client

Unable to install Adobe Wave desktop client

Hi Friends, I am having an issue regarding the installation of the Adobe Wave Client. When i am trying to install the same i am getting error "The application could not be installed. Try installing it again. If the problem persists, contact the application author." Error #2032. If you are aware about this error then help me to get rid of this. Thanks in advance.

Re: Unable to install Adobe Wave desktop client

As you are getting the Error Code 2032 then let me tell you about error. This error caused when the installation of the program tries to connect to the internet and unable to find the connectivity. If you are having the Internet connection then make sure that it is on while installing the Adobe Wave Desktop Client.

Most of the people are getting this error even after they are having good internet connectivity and when installing then getting the same error. This happens because the software might be trying to establish the connection with the Domain which is restricted and might browser of yours is not allowing to open the site.

To get rid of this issue i will advise you to go with the below given step that will help you to make the things working for you. But before following the step make sure that your system is running with the Adobe AIR application.
    • Download the Wave.air file
    • Run the downloaded Wave.air file.

Thats it!!!!!

If you are still not getting it work then i think it is better to contact the Adobe regarding this issue. You can register yourself with the Adobe Forum and then ask the query of yours i.e. Unable to install Adobe Wave desktop client and see whether you are getting proper help for the same or not. Hope that this will work for you.

If you are unable to find the solution for the same then it might be possible that the copy which you are using is having the corrupt file that is why you are getting the error. In that case i will advise you t download the file again from the Adobe site and then install it once again to see whether you are getting the same error or not.

When a friend posts a status update or there’s new content on your favorite site, be the first to know. Adobe Wave software gets the information you care about right to your desktop. Click on the Adobe Wave badge on a website you want to follow and you’re ready to go. Best of all, you’re in control: you choose which sites can contact you. If you’re no longer interested, turning it off is a click away — Adobe Wave does not share your email address with websites
    Adobe