Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

DVD Data Disc Backup

Windows Software

Old 29-07-2009

DVD Data Disc Backup

hi
i am having problem with my dvd which have my important data. some times it works properly but some time not ..? i dont know why its not working properly but i want the way to make back up for it please can any one help me to know how i can do that ?
thank you

Old 29-07-2009

Re: DVD Data Disc Backup

Handy Backup can be one of the good application for you this will provide you good option for back up that you can choose Handy Backup Standard , Handy Backup Professiona, Handy Backup Server .Handy Backup is an award-winning data backup and disaster recovery software for home and small to medium business environments. Designed for computers running MS Windows Vista/XP/2000 or 2008/2003 Server, the program is widely recognized as the most powerful and cost-effective backup utility in its class.
Old 29-07-2009

You can back up your dvd with application which can rip data dvd to hard disk by using it you can save data on hard disk and then you can further burn it to another dvd you can try UltraISO. UltraISO is ISO document format analyzer, it can process at the present time almost all types of image files, including ISO and BIN, it may even support new image files which are yet to be created. UltraISO can open these image files, directly extract files and folders, edit it and convert other image files to the standard ISO format.
Old 29-07-2009

Clean dvd with water make it dry also check that your dvd rom is working proper i am using IsoBuster. IsoBuster is an award winning , highly specialized and easy to use CD, DVD and blu-ray (BD, HD DVD) data recovery tool.It supports all CD / DVD / BD / HD DVD formats and all common file-systems ... Rescue lost files from a bad or trashed CD or DVD disc, save important documents, precious pictures, video.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,