Thread: How do you copy dvd menu using vlc

How do you copy dvd menu using vlc

hi
    i have vlc lan player which i found best can any one tell me how do you copy dvd menu using vlc. i want to copy it to specific location on external drive so please help me regarding ...
    thank you

Re: How do you copy dvd menu using vlc

Vlc can read and save all formats of video and audio aslo it can rip DVDs. This is a simple process, Open VLC and click the open button then dialog box appears select Disc and then DVD. Enter the letter of your DVD-ROM drive in the device name box, and 0 in the title box. Click OK save box and then settings..

1) Insert the DVD or VCD player to extract and move into VLC

2) open the file from VLC -> assistant

3) put the check mark on Transcoding / Save to file and continue with Next>

4) click on Browse, then to Disk and then select the media to rip (eg DVD)

5) click on OK and then Next>

6) put check Transcoding Video and Audio Transcoding

7) wanted to change the bitrate, but the default values should be more than good

8) click on Next> then choose the encapsulation (eg MPEG 1) and again Next>

9) Finally, we give a name to the video file (eg video.mpeg) that will be created and press Finish

Finished, let it wait the time necessary to the extraction and when everything is finished we will end up with a file with the name chose earlier. This video file will now be played with any video player

1. Insert the DVD and open it by "File -> Open Disc." Finding the right title to rip, so go to preview the titles to see what we want to rip chapter. To do this start from the title number 0 (zero) and go one by one to find the title to rip we want.
    2. Then choose the destination folder from our file rip. To do this on the first page, select the Send / Save and then click on Settings button. On the mask that opens check the box File and then click on Browse and go to the folder where to save the file and give a name. Click on OK.
    3. Now we need to change the final settings before you begin ripping. Tick the box Video codecs and the box Audio Codec and then choose from the formats.
    4. Just click on OK (make sure that Send / Save is selected) to begin the ripping.