Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Files could not be added because the formats not supported

Windows Software

Old 29-07-2009
Members

Files could not be added because the formats not supported

i am trying to add some files for making video and mp3 disk but for both i am having error as file format not supported in Nero i dont know why files could not be added where i have copied it from multimedia disk .?
please help me
thank you

Old 29-07-2009

Re: Files could not be added because the formats not supported

Check for format you have and the type of cd you trying to burn because this problem is due to formats are not supported to requested burning format so you might need to convert files ..
Old 29-07-2009
Members

I had similar problem but for my player while i was working with some podcasts on it. After completion loading i got error says file format not supported. This has never happened before but there was the problem of format this error is completely related to format of files...so check for it
Old 29-07-2009

Check that file is proper and not corrupted also check that you working with proper format like for vcd format you can work with mp4 format so you need to use some application to change format

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,