Thread: Port Forward

Port Forward

How to port forward for Splinter Cell Conviction and Vuze? Can anyone teach me step by step? I tried all the steps portforward site and those that forums teach but when i checked my port, it says that it is not open. My Vuze always stay Yellow or Blue and I cant even Host a Lan game in Splinter Cell Conviction. Can Anyone help me please? My modem model is D-Link DSL-520B. And i dont know where i went wrong when i maximize the download speed for my vuze following the guide by vuze but it suddenly dropped from around 150kb/s to 1 digit kb/s. After that, i ran a speed test using vuze to optimize the performance but it still doesnt change. Can anyone help please?

Re: Port Forward

Type the URL 192.168.2.1 up in your browser firefox.ça should allow you access to your router and going to the Start Menu, type cmd and press Enter and type cmd and then types ipconfig enter apui. There is entered the default gateway router address =. Then ipv4 address = your internal address that you must connect to the router port.

Re: Port Forward

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanD View Post
    Type the URL 192.168.2.1 up in your browser firefox.ça should allow you access to your router and going to the Start Menu, type cmd and press Enter and type cmd and then types ipconfig enter apui. There is entered the default gateway router address =. Then ipv4 address = your internal address that you must connect to the router port.
    umm... i dont quite get what you mean. I got all the information (IP address, subnet mask, default gateway, DNS name server) and then what? thanks for the reply~