Thread: Outlook 2007 only starts in safe mode

Bavol Guest

Outlook 2007 only starts in safe mode

I am using Outlook 2007 from many days but today when i try to start my outlook it was not getting opened, i was just able to get the splash screen and then it gets stop over there at the end i need to press Crtl +Alt +Delete and end process from there. But if i try to start it in save mode it's working fine. Does anyone facing such kind of issue ?

I was also facing such kind of issue then i try to turn off things like addins, custom views, custom toolbar, etc and at the same time i have also run scanpst.exe and which repair my Outlook and reboot my computer and then when i try to start my Outlook 2007 it was working fine for me hope it works fine for you too.

Bavol Guest

I have try to follow the steps which you told but still facing same issue and thanks for replying me does anyone has any other idea where i would be run my Outlook 2007 in normal mode.

MS Outlook 2007 Only Starts In Safe Mode

I was also facing such kind of issue i try to reinstall Outlook and reconfigure each and everything and then i was able to open my outlook in normal mode if you are still facing any issue then it seems that your computer is being infected by virus and you need to format your PC and have a latest version of antivirus install on your computer.