Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Features of ConvertXtoDVD software

Windows Software

Old 28-07-2009

Features of ConvertXtoDVD software

I want to download ConvertXtoDVD video converter tool. I was having a trail version which is expired. I need a full version of the software. What are the features and functionality of this software. It is really a handy tool in creating DVD's. What are the other software which are included in the package. I know it is a VSO software. Does VSO provides more tools like ConvertXtoDVD. If yes I need a link to download them.

Old 28-07-2009

Re: Features of ConvertXtoDVD software

ConvertXtoDVD is handly tool which supports avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv, mpeg1, mpeg2,etc. It supports almost all latest video format. Like Nero you can create you own DVD Menus with multiple templates, add background video, image or audio, chapter, etc. As you had used already it has a conversion advisor wizard that controls the conversion speed in place of quality. The thing which I like is that file merging ability. Instead of using multiple tools it is a complete pack. Unfortunately you cannot download the full version for free. It is a chargeable product. Go the site of vso and purchase it online.
Old 28-07-2009

Other than ConvertXtoDVD you can have some tools offered by VSO. Like Copy to DVD, BlineWrite, PhotoDVD, PhotoonWeb and VSO Image Resizer. Each product can be directly purchased from the VSO site. The cost of the products is between $10 to $30. Or the best option is to buy a golden pack which includes all the software's listed above. The pack cost $119.99.
Old 28-07-2009

I am listing some additional software by VSO. The first one is PhotoDVD. This software is used to create presentations. It is in full wizard mode which guides you for the entire process. The second one is BlindWrite. It is a ultimate game copy and backup software. Then you can have VSO Inspector. It is a addon tool which gives information about your entire system. It is a freeware tool. By this you can detect information about your CD/DVD drive, firmware version, buffer size, etc. Visit VSO sites for more information.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,