Thread: Convert doc file to jpg file

Convert doc file to jpg file

I am having a document file which i have made it and those files are very important for me but i need to have those document in .jpg format is it possible to do ? i have also asked my friends about the same they told me that it's not possible to do it, but i believe that everything is possible in today's world. Does anyone has some information about the same, your small information would be very helpful to me.

Convert .doc to .jpg

Yes you can have convert your .doc file into .jpg file by using some code after finding a lot i came to know that it is possible by using vb code which does it using Document Image Printer and you can then call that code from java class using native calls. I hope it should work out if you try to use some logic behind it.

Download software to convert doc file to jpg file

I have find out a software where you can convert your .doc file to .jpg file at the same time it can also convert to other files like PDF, DOC, HTML, TXT , Multi-page TIFF, JPG, GIF, PNG and many more. This software is answer to all of your file conversion needs. For downloading software click on download.

Download

Download DOC to Image converter V2.0

I have found out a very good software where you can convert your DOC file to image with extension as Jpeg/Jpg/Tiff/Bmp/Eps/Ps and at the same time it is fast, easiest way to convert word DOC. At the same time it's interface allows you to create Jpeg/Jpg/Tiff/Bmp/Eps/Ps files by simply click the "Save as Image" button from MS Word, creating documents which can be viewed on any computer with a Image viewer. For downloading click here.

Re: Convert doc file to jpg file

You have me very curious. Why would you want to do this? The only use I can think of is a virus. Am I wrong? 3's
    Grampa

Re: Convert doc file to jpg file

There is a software known as paperless printer. I used this software a long back, say almost 3 years. It was a freeware. This software will install a virtual printer, all you have to do is, print the document that you want to convert to jpg, then select the virtual printer and click on print. Then you will be asked the location to save the jpg file. Hope this helps...