Thread: Compact or Shrink down excel file

Compact or Shrink down excel file

I am having a doubt in Excel 2007 i have made a file in excel but size of that file is very bigger even if i try to removed unwanted data from it then too it's bigger in size which i cannot send it to my clients is there any way where i can compress the size of my file and then send it to my clients.

Compact or Shrink down excel file

In that case if you would be having many sheets and to shrink them would be very difficult if you are doing it manually. In that case i would recommend you to use macro and they would be able to do it very fast in this you just need to record what you'd normally do, then generalize it. If you need help generalizing it, post a copy of the recorded macro in a follow-up.

Shrink down excel file

To shrink any Excel file is very simple you just need to Open the file which you need to shrink it and then save the same excel file in Html or xml format and then open that file and once again in Excel and then safe that file into .xls but with a different name.

Download Excel File Size Reduce Software

If you don't want to have do such kinds of mess up then i would suggest you to make a zip file of it and then send it but if you really want to compress your excel then you can also Excel File Size Reduce Software where it will decrease the file size of your big Excel spreadsheets. Workbook size reduction is done through a simple wizard that removes unnecessary cells. For downloading click on download.

Download