Thread: Make DVD out of Graboid Video

Make DVD out of Graboid Video

Anyone heard about Graboid Video. I do not know much about it. But friend has provided me some videos which he downloaded from Graboid Video. It is a online site which gives access to multiple movies and videos. The file is .avi format. I want to make a DVD disc out of it. How can I do that. And what are the feature does Graboid Video offers. Is it a free service of a paid one.

Re: Make DVD out of Graboid Video

Graboid Video is a downloading application that works as a dedicated web browser for videos. If offers up to 130,000 videos. This includes movies, cartoons, documentary, TV shows, sports, etc. The videos are HD files. That means they are High Definition videos which gives you the best picture quality. The best feature of this software is fast download. The website of Graboid offers you a 30 Day trial period. In this you can have a feel of the functions. Then the fees are applicable. It charges $4.99 for a silver pack. In this you receive access to 150,000 videos with fast download speed and 10 GB of data tranfer. Then comes a Gold pack @ $14.99. It includes all feature of silver pack plus HD movies and 50GB data transfer. The last pack is Diamond @ $29.99. It gives you around 500 GB of data transfer. The charges are applicable for monthly basis.

The feature of Graboid is instant access to more that 150,000 videos. You can download the movies which are in .avi formats and then burn them later on. Also download the movies and play directly in the Graboid application in full resolution and crystal clear sound. The movies can be converted to DVD by using a nero. Just select the option of create video and add the files. Nero will do the rest of the process.

Convert X DVD is a tool which is used to create DVD videos out of .avi formats. It is a powerful tool with easy gui features. It supports video formats like avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv, mpeg1 & 2, nsv, ts, vob, etc. Create menus, have chapter and subtitles. It has a conversion wizard which guides you for the entire process. The software is fast and gives a quality encoded video.