Thread: Convert MP4 files to DVD files

Convert MP4 files to DVD files

Hi,
    I had a collection of MP4 files. Now I want to make DVD out those files which can be played in any media player and computer. I have seen ample of tools on internet. But I am confused which one to use. I am using nero for making DVD. Does Nero also have a particular feature which can create DVD out of MP4 files. And does the quality of video and audio will be affected. Thanks in advance.

Re: Convert MP4 files to DVD files

Yes you can use Nero for creating DVD's. Nero has a inbuilt decoder which decodes MP4 and other file format to the desired conversion. Run nero and select create DVD video. Then import the file in nero and click on next. Nero will first convert the file. It will decode it in DVD format and then it will burn it. This process consumes some time but it is very effective.

I am using a freeware tool called DVD creator. It does not cost any license fee. It is a handy tool which gives you many option to convert and burn DVD's. It can create a DVD file from many formats like AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, WMV, MP4, MOV, RM, etc. The converted files are compatible with all sort of DVD players. You can either choose NTSC or PAL to create a DVD and define video standards. It also offers a menu maker tool which creates DVD menus.
    DVD Creator

I will suggest you to use XiliSoft DVD Tool. The tool is an very simple to use. It has everything in wizard mode. It converts formats like avi, mpeg, wmv, divx, xvid, vob, 3gp, asf, mpg, mp4 and many more to DVD format. Adjust you video resolution nad create a DVD disc or ISO file. This tools supports comprehensive video formats. The tools provides great speeds to burn DVD's. The link is for trial version. You will need to pay a small fee for the full version.
    Click Here to Download XiliSoft DVD Creator

My friend, a computer tech, who downloads a lot of video, recommended SuperC to me from this web site. He says it can do anything including backward somersaults. http://www.erightsoft.com/home.html