Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Powerdesk 4.0 download

Windows Software

Old 27-07-2009
Members

Powerdesk 4.0 download

hi
i am having icon of powerdesk on my desktop but it is not working looks like installation is not proper due to problem in setup file i had the set up from my friend aslo tell me how can i used it better so please tell me where to get it ?

Old 27-07-2009

Re: Powerdesk 4.0 download

If you find that Windows Explorer is not practical, try PowerDesk offers dual display, management of Zip (compression and decompression), an integrated viewer, a cryptographic module, a customizable toolbar .. . Cool freeware
Old 27-07-2009

That can be due to problem in your windows operating system like this problem is due to shell PowerDesk 4.0 and Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition Me that are not consistent. Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support.check here
Old 27-07-2009

PowerDesk allows you to run it as a stand alone program, or as a front end for Explorer, and it is as easy as a mouse click in PowerDesk preferences to go back and forth. PowerDesk also decodes and encrypts files and directories. PowerDesk will also delete files in a way that they can never be recovered.

freepctech.com

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,