Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to Find Out If Spy Software Is Installed

Windows Software

Old 27-07-2009

How to Find Out If Spy Software Is Installed

Can anyone tell me how can i found out if i have spy software installed on my computer. A computer will infected by Spy software so if it is installed on my computer i will delete it.
Old 27-07-2009

Re: How to Find Out If Spy Software Is Installed

Download and install an anti-virus program, Restart your computer in safe mode,Run a complete scan of your computer by selecting the "Run a Complete Scan" menu option on your anti-virus program.Test your virus protection online If you have any problem, fix it or get some help. When the anti-virus program is done running, it will display on its screen if your computer is infected with spyware.
Old 27-07-2009

With SpyCop you can rest assured your passwords are as safe as possible. SpyCop detects over 400 commercially available surveillance spyware products.With SpyCop you don't have to worry that all your email correspondence is being monitored. SpyCop will alert you to what the spyware program is and when it was installed. For more information about SpyCop check this link Discover How To Easily Find & Remove Spy Software From Your PC
Old 27-07-2009

Go to Windows Control Panel and click on Add or Remove Programs. Scroll down that list, find out the software. or you can also find out from registry.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,