Thread: Need best video converter freeware

Need best video converter freeware

I am using Windows Vista computer at my home. Using i download videos from internet and need to convert its format suitable to my mobile device. I have used some applications like Total Video converter, Any Video Converter, etc... but they won't worked for me. Some times these apps just get freeze, some times the converted video gets corrupted. So i need some other and the best video converter. Is there any freeware available?

Re: Need best video converter freeware

I too has used TVC to convert videos and has never created any problem. Anyways, i can suggest you the latest Video Converter that is called as VideoSpirit Lite. VideoSpirit Lite is a Freeware that allows you to convert video files among VCD SVCD DVD MPEG AVI DivX ASF DAT SWF FLV 3GP RM MP3 MP4 MOV etc just by several clicks.it simplifies the conversion process from one format to another while able to extract both the audio and image from video files easily. The best part of VideoSpirit Lite is that it also allow you to extract images or audio from the Video.

Download VideoSpirit Lite

VideoSpirit Lite supports splitting and joining video. Also, it contains a demo Editing function. During installing this utility you will be prompted to install a few powerful codec packages that can be used to decode different media files. These code packages such as K-Lite Codec, Real Alternative and Quick Time Player are more than sufficient to cover most of the media clips codec formats available in the market. Also you can edit Video, add slide effect/title/subtitle to video clip, join, combine, warp video clips.

Features:

• Convert Video Files among VCD / SVCD / DVD / MPEG / AVI / DivX/ASF / WMV/DAT / SWF / FLV / 3GP / RM / MP4 / MOV

• Extract audio tracks from video files

• Extract images from video files

• Edit Video, add slide effect/title/subtitle to video clip, join/combine/warp video clips

• Smart and neat interface, very easy to use.

Thanks for sharing this useful app. Extracting images, audio, combining videos and all, Sounds good. I think this is all i needed. Its really gonna help me out. Thank you very much. I appreciate your help.