Thread: Freeware software to recover deleted files

Freeware software to recover deleted files

Hello friends,

I am having Windows XP SP 2 install on my computer everything was fine till yesterday. But today i saw that some of my projects files are being missing when i asked my brother about the same he told me that by mistake he has deleted those file and those files are really important for me. can anyone provide me any freeware software to recover my deleted files.

Download software to recover deleted files

If you want to recover some deleted files then you can use EASEUS Deleted File Recovery software which is a fully functional and completely free solution for Window Operation System. It is also capable to recover the lost files even after a deletion with the SHIFT key held down or the recycle bin has been emptied. It can undelete files on any valid logical disks visible by the operation system. In the case of damaged disk volume or damaged partition.

EASEUS Deleted File Recovery

Get back files deleted from recycle bin

If you want you can also use pc file recovery software where you can recover most common files types. Even if part of the file is damaged and beyond recovery, you may be able to get back some useful fragments recovering half of a lost 10,000 word assignment is better than having nothing at all. For downloading this software click here.

Restoration software to recover deleted files

If your brother has by mistake has pressed shift + delete button then in that case i would recommend you to use Restoration software which restores deleted files no longer in the Recycle Bin. The good news is that it works not only on Windows 9x versions, but also on Windows NT, 2000, and XP — even in NTFS.

Restoration