Thread: Avi to dvd converter without watermark

Avi to dvd converter without watermark

I'm running Windows Xp as my operating system. I'm looking for some recommended avi to dvd converter without the watermark that displays on the film. Can any body tell me that which is the best and free avi to dvd converter without watermark? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct information on the above issue. Any kind of help on the above issue would be appreciated.

Re: Avi to dvd converter without watermark

This is exceptional software. Alamoon Watermark is a freeware watermark creator for digital images. You will be able to process thousands of files in a few seconds. Alamoon Watermark lets you to add custom watermark (copyright text) to your images.

This is exceptional software. This useful program is easy to use interface. It is very easy to do with this powerful image watermarking tool. Batch Watermark Creator is a specialized tool for Batch add text and images watermark to your photos,images and pictures. It also provides rich functions about watermark string and job definition.

This component helps you to protect your images. ReaWatermark applies your watermarks to multiple files to protect your copyright. This is exceptional software. It can process every page on more than 1000 files one time. The multi-level transparency setting allows you to choose and preview how your watermark will affect your image. ReaWatermark simplifies the process of creating and applying watermark to multiple image files in multiple folders.