Thread: USB Remote Desktop software

USB Remote Desktop software

Hi,
    I want to know how to create a usb disk that can connect to me computer remotely. That means how to create a remote desktop usb. Like I have a remote desktop computer which I can access via internet at any location. Here I need to travel a much. So Is there a tool by which I can access my pc by a software which in the pen drive. Just connect it to the any system enter a login id and then access my office files. I know there are such tools.

Re: USB Remote Desktop software

Yes LogMeIn is the software which can give the same solution. LogMeIn is tool which is installed in your usb drive. Then you just need to connect the usb drive to any system with online service. Enter your id and password and access to your personal computer anywhere in the world. The tool can be access through a web browser. It can downloaded and install in a removable storage device. The condition for this tool is that you can try a free trail version from the official site. But the full version cost a small amount of fee.

Try Rohos Logon key. It is a usb utility that allows you to login your personal pc and then access your files and presentation. The version supports windows xp and vista. You need to install the same tool in computer where you want to use it. The download is a trial version for try. You will need to pay some charge for the full version. First download the tool and install the software in your server computer. Then open it and go to configuration option. Open the same program for a usb key. It will ask for a login pin and id. And your usb is created.

Download Rohos Logon Key

Download the below tool and install it in your local computer. Then configure it to the usb drive. Format the drive for proper configuration. It is a freeware tool which is used to create a usb device by which you can access your personal computer anywhere in the world. It is a simple remote control adminsitartion software which enables you to easily access your server, home and office computer remotely.
    WinRemotePC Lite 2009.r2