Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Where can i find internet shortcut property sheet

Windows Software

Old 24-07-2009

Where can i find internet shortcut property sheet

I'm running Windows Xp on my pc as my operating system. I'm also using Internet Explorer 7 as my web browser in order to access internet on my pc. I would like to know that where can i find internet shortcut property sheet on my pc? Do any one have any idea on it? Kindly provide me the correct solution for the above issue. Would be grateful to you if any body provides me the correct information on the above issue.

Old 24-07-2009

Re: Where can i find internet shortcut property sheet

For that you need to right click on the shortcut and properties, which you will find it at the bottom of the list. From there you will find internet shortcut property sheet on your pc.
Old 24-07-2009

On a computer that has Internet Explorer 7 installed, you click a hyperlink that links to an Internet shortcut file. If you right-click on it, a pop-up menu will appear with "Properties" at the bottom. Select Properties, and the Web Document tab will have the URL that the shortcut points to.
Old 24-07-2009

If you have an icon as a shortcut, you may pick any icon you want and assign to it. Then, you save the shortcut file to the local disk. The Start Program Action Options property sheet allows pre-defining the custom shortcuts that will be available through the Start Program title button's context menu and the Start program submenu.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,