Thread: Emachine recovery

Emachine recovery

I want to restore my emachines T1220.but Performing an emachines system recovery as i wish to sell this computer. also is this solution to Windows problems and viruses ? can any one help me to take emachines system recovery ?
    thank you

Re: Emachine recovery

You need to download Emachine recovery bood cd in iso format then burn it on cd .Put the CD in the CD drive of your computer, make sure you have set your BIOS to boot from the CD first, this CD will start to boot up your machine, taking you through a system test for 5 or 10 minutes after then you will get a web browser window. Click on the X in the top right hand corner and you will see a screen with a series of icons if yo want back up Hard Disk click on the Hard Disk icon to get your files.

Emachines come with two different recovery programs that is first One is a hard drive recovery and the other is compact disk based recovery so in disk recovery you will lost all your data from your pc. On start computer Press F11 to start recovery .The recovery will load and display a menu of options and then start with your requirements.

Try this
    • Click on the System Recovery icon and begin the process by following the on screen prompts.

• Click on restore . Wait for the computer to complete the process of erasing the hard drive and creating a new partition.
    • Insert the emachines recovery disk in the CD tray when prompted. This will start the process. There are usually one or two disks involved and the computer will let you know which ones to insert when and will even eject the tray automatically in most cases. You may have to restart at least three times, do not be alarmed by this and keep the disk in until you are prompted otherwise.
    • Install Windows on the new partition and follow the prompts on your screen. Be sure to choose the largest partition, the one with the most kb available.

ehow.com