Thread: CompuServe 6.0 for Windows XP

CompuServe 6.0 for Windows XP

I am a Windows XP user. Long back i have downloaded CompuServe 6.0 from any of the site, i don't remember it now. Last week i just formatted my complete system and lost the CompuServe as well. As i use it frequently i need it back but not able to find in any where. Could you guys please let me know where can i download CompuServe 6.0 ? Thanks in advance.

Re: CompuServe 6.0 for Windows XP

CompuServe Interactive Services provides complete and comprehensive products and access for Internet online users at home, in the workplace and around the globe. It is one of the oldest online services, and it has some longstanding members.You can download it right here from link given below.Works with html, mfp file types.

Download CompuServe 6.0 for Windows XP

I am not much aware of CompuServe but had heard this word many times. Could any one of you give me some information about this app.

What is it used for ?

CompuServe is developed by CompuServe Interactive Services, Inc. and is used by 317 users of Software Informer. The most popular versions of this product among our users are: 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0 and 7.0. Version 6.0 is supposed to have more personalization features, but they're very weak in both AOL and CompuServe. But CompuServe will roll out more than a dozen ways to tailor the content and layout over the next few months. The names of program executable files are CID.EXE, COMPUSER.EXE, CompuServe.exe, cs.exe, CS3.EXE, CS60US.exe, CS70US.exe, cstray.exe, lnkstub.exe, sinf.exe, WEBSTAX.exe and Write.exe. Works with html, mfp file types.