Thread: Missing W35und.sys driver on Windows Xp

Missing W35und.sys driver on Windows Xp

I had installed Windows Xp as my operating system. From last few days i'm having an issue on my pc. The problem is that as soon as i turn on my pc after 5 to 10 minutes it gives out an error message stating that w35und.sys driver seems to be missing or had been corrupted on your system. Can any body tell me that how do i get back my w35und.sys driver on my pc? Does any body knows about how can i resolve the above issue? Kindly help me out to get rid of the above issue.

Re: Missing W35und.sys driver on Windows Xp

For your information, the file "w35und.sys" is been created under the following filenames on your system. You need to check out the following name on your system.
    • %ProgramFiles%\issc\is89c35\w35und.sys
    • %ProgramFiles%\winbond\w89c35\w35und.sys

Note: %ProgramFiles% is a variable that refers to the Program Files folder. A typical path is C:\Program Filesfound on your system.

There might be some drivers that you have in your system that are quite outdated for your Windows Xp system. By having the most up to date device drivers on your system, your computer will run at optimal performance and be free of errors on your pc. I think you should use the DriverUpdates utility on your system. It will keep your system up to date by automatically getting the latest drivers from your hardware's manufacturer. It will help you to resolve your above issue.

I think you need to update your drivers to the latest one on your pc. for that you need to go to the official website and need to search it according to your motherboard model number. There you will get the updated drivers for your specific motherboard model number.