Thread: VMware Virtual Appliances for Windows Xp

VMware Virtual Appliances for Windows Xp

I'm running Windows Xp as my operating system. I would like to know that from where can i download VMware Virtual Appliances for my system? Can any body provide me the correct information for the above issue? Any kind of information on the above issue would be appreciated.

Re: VMware Virtual Appliances for Windows Xp

Your best bet would to create a new VM and install Windows XP on it. To use one of these VMware appliances, you will need to download and install either VMware Server or VMware Player. Both of these are free. VMware Player, of course, will only allow you to "play" a virtual machine, not edit its configuration or create new virtual machines.

VMWare Virtual Server and Microsoft Virtual PC allow you to create and run virtual desktops or servers on your desktop. A VMWare Virtual appliance is a server that performs a single function but these appliances can be downloaded, from the Internet, and run under any of the VMWare virtualization products. The VMware Player is a light weight virtualization server without the overhead of a full fledged virtual server that has system management features.

In order to download VMware Virtual Appliances for Windows Xp, you need to visit the official Microsoft website. You will get it over there or if you don't get it on the official Microsoft website, then you can search it on Google. You will get many sites from where you can easily download VMware Virtual Appliances for Windows Xp.