Thread: Burning ISO file on Winows Server 2003

Burning ISO file on Winows Server 2003

I had installed Windows server 2003 along with Nero 7 on my system. I had recently downloaded .ISO file from the official Microsoft website. The problem is that when i try to burn ISO file it doesn't allow me to burn it. Can any body tell me that why i'm not able to burn ISO file on Windows Server 2003? Does any body knows about this issue? Kindly provide me the correct solution to get rid of the above issue.

Re: Burning ISO file on Winows Server 2003

With some third-party software, you may be able to burn CDs without starting the IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service. You can download Daemon manager and open the ISO to make sure the file is intact and to see what is in it. If it is damaged re-download it and try it again.

You need to have a CD burner installed on your system. I think you can use MagicISO as ISO burner on your system..

MagicISO is a ISO CD/DVD image file creating/editing/converting tool , it can directly edit the CD/DVD image file and extract files and folders from it, as well as directly make ISO files from your CD/DVD-ROM or hard disk. At the same time, you can maintain the ISO bootable information, thus creating your own bootable CD/DVDs. You now have the power to make and edit your own ISO files, and then burn them to CD/DVD for your own needs.

MagicISO is in sole possession of the intellectualized ISO document format analyzer, it can process at the present time almost all types of image files, including ISO and BIN, it may even support new image files which are yet to be created. MagicISO can open these image files, directly extract files and folders, edit it and convert other image files to the standard ISO format.

Check on the Menu Choose Recorder and see if it is set to your CDRW and not Image. Windows Server 2003 has the CD burning drivers disabled by default. The IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service required by this peripheral device is disabled, so to make it work we need to enable it.