Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

CS3 stopped working in Windows Vista

Windows Software

Old 21-07-2009

CS3 stopped working in Windows Vista

I am having a Computer having installed Windows Vista... & i am using Adobe CS3 Web Suite & recently it has been stopped working.... Can anyone tell me why it has stopped working????

Old 21-07-2009

Re: CS3 stopped working in Windows Vista

Actually you must define the perfect problem you are facing as you have asked for solution no one can understand what you asking for???? So specify the complete solution problem...! I will suggest that you to uninstall the software & then install it again....!
Old 21-07-2009

There can be the DEP issue with your computer is might have been disabled.... So check your DEP setting if disabled... If the setting is disabled then follow the following steps :
  1. Go to Start Menu

2. Then go to Control Panel (classic view).

3. Now Double Click on 'advanced system settings'.

4. In advanced setting tab under 'Performance' click settings.

5. In setting Go to 'Data Execution Prevention' tab.

6. There is a warning in the help files that this 'could' allow a virus to enter the computer through the program.
Old 21-07-2009

Also Check for viruses on your computer Because if both the above problem is not solved then i think there is a problem with your Vista as it is affected by Virus....

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,