Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Does frostwire works on Windows Vista

Windows Software

Old 21-07-2009

Does frostwire works on Windows Vista

I had installed Windows Vista on my system. I would like to know that does frostwire works on Windows Vista? Can any body provide me the correct information on the above issue? does any body knows about it? Would be grateful to you if any body provides me the correct information on the above issue.

Old 21-07-2009

Re: Does frostwire works on Windows Vista

FrostWire is a fork of the LimeWire source code, and as such, it functions exactly the same. The software has very good legal uses for downloading, especially open source things, but 95% of what most people use Frostwire for is usually illegally downloading mp3’s and music files.
Old 21-07-2009

According to me, there's no harm in trying it on your system. But it's most likely that it is not the best operating system to run it on. One is that the code is actually based on LimeWire Pro, the paid version of the popular P2P client, so users don't have to worry about simultaneous download restrictions.
Old 21-07-2009

I think, Windows Vista somehow locked down all http traffic or certain ports maybe when you try to run Frostwire on it. FrostWire is a useful file sharing utility that gives you the possibility to transfer files from and to your computer. The above Frostwire items are freeware or software in full, demo and trial versions for free download.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: ,