Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Get error message error "could not attach EL Acpi driver" on Windows Xp

Windows Software

Old 21-07-2009

Get error message error "could not attach EL Acpi driver" on Windows Xp

I'm running Windows Xp as my operating system. The problem is that when i try to work on on my system, it gives out an error message stating that "could not attach EL Acpi driver" on your system. Can any body tell me that why i'm getting such error message on my pc? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct solution for the above issue.

Old 21-07-2009

Re: Get error message error "could not attach EL Acpi driver" on Windows Xp

Hey have you tried to upgrade your operating system? Or have you bought a new system? Many times such problem occurs if the system if new or it gives out such error message while upgrading an old operating system.
Old 21-07-2009

Try to find out whether any of your drivers is been corrupted or any device been conflicting with another hardware device on your system. For that you need to go to your Device manager and check out whether any of your drivers is been shown with yellow exclamation mark or red mark or even with yellow question mark on the list. If you can see any of your drivers with such mark, it means that your drivers is corrupted or any device been conflicting with another hardware device or it can also be the device been disabled, removed or that particular Windows is unable to locate the device on your system.
Old 21-07-2009

According to me, you should uninstall all drivers from your system, then again try to reinstall back on your system. Now try to work on your pc and check out whether you still get the same error message on your pc.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: ,