Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to use product trial key for Powerpoint 60 day free trial

Windows Software

Old 20-07-2009

Unable to use product trial key for Powerpoint 60 day free trial

I see from previous emails about "Product Key not working on Office Trial" that it will never work b/c it is for Windows, not office. I registerd for 60 day free trial at Microsoft online...all went ok and was sent welcome email with 25 digit product trial key. It does not work...whe did they send it to me if it was for Windows, not office....How do I get to use my free trial?
OR do they just want me to go out and buy the product?
Then do not call it A Free Trial...
Kathleen

Old 20-07-2009

Re: Unable to use product trial key for Powerpoint 60 day free trial

Refer to this similar issue thread : Product Key is not working for Office Trial

Hope this helps.

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"
Old 21-07-2009

Re: Unable to use product trial key for Powerpoint 60 day free trial

Make sure that no one using or steal your product key if every thing fine check for 60 days period other wise only Microsoft can only help ....

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,