Thread: Windows Media Player 11 Skipping

Windows Media Player 11 Skipping

I download Windows Media Player 11 yesterday and I noticed that they skip my audio files Can you tell me how to remove the jump?
    Thank you for your answers

Re: Windows Media Player 11 Skipping

I Have also faced many sound problems in Windows. In my case it was the reading of certain files that cause problems and it helped me, as indeed the problem was Caused by malfunctioing codecs, So I When Did a fragmentation of harddrive , the Problem was solved

If you remember the sound working correctly on a specified date, a few weeks back, then do to restore your computer to that date. To do so, hoping that you have not disabled System Restore, go to Start> All Programs> Accessories> System Tools> System Restore. now select Restore my computer to an earlier date and then choose the date.

Note: System Restore was introduced in Windows Me in which she has never worked. It took off in Windows XP and reached maturity with Windows Vista or she succeeded in more than 95% of cases.

If the sound is chopped at startup and whatever file you are trying to read, then it can be due to a malfunctioning of the driver (driver) that manages the sound card on your PC. so you have to then uninstall, reinstall it and if possible update it by going to the site of the manufacturer of the computer or the sound card.and downloading the latest version , Since we are talking about reinstalling, make sure you have the CD .Uninstall the audio driver in Device Manager , and then restart the PC. Then proceed to reinstall the driver