Thread: Corrupted zip files

Corrupted zip files

I'm running Windows Xp as my operating system. The problem is that due to some corrupted zip files, i unable to access WinZip on my system. I would like to know that how can i repair that particular corrupted zip files on my system. Is there particular which can help me to repair that particular corrupted zip files on my system? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct solution for the above issue. Any kind of help on the above issue would be appreciated.

Re: Corrupted zip files

If you have a corrupt ZIP archive containing files that WinZip cannot access, then there are several programs on the Internet claim to be able to recover broken ZIP archives. You can get it many free programs which will help you to get repair your corrupted zip files on your system.

This is not a problem in the WinZip or WinZip Self-Extractor applications distributed by WinZip Computing. Rather, the problem is that the self-extractor you're trying to run may have been infected with this virus. The you can try out Kernel ZIP Repair software on your system. It is a tool effectively recovers the corrupt zip file(s). ZIP File Repair Software performs an extensive scan of the corrupt or damaged zip files and instantly recovers and repairs zipped file(s) compressed through any compression utility. The Zip Recovery software utility is an easy and secure to use. Zip recovery utility which has an easy user interface and requires minimum technical skills.

Normally, downloading the file again resolves the problem. If, however, repeated attempts to download the file do not result in a good copy, your computer may be infected by a virus. SysTools Zip Repair is a zip file recovery tool designed to repair corrupt zip file created using WinZip, WinRar or any other utility archives. Zip File Repair Tool will easily recover images, pictures, music files, email mailbox files, document files etc from corrupt Zip Archives or compressed files corrupted due to CRC errors in downloaded zip, Virus Corruption , Broken downloads etc.

samjoseph Guest

You can repair your corrupt zip file with the help of third party zip recovery software. I know one zip recovery software whose name is Stellar Phoenix Zip Recovery. This software uses the powerful algorithm to scan corrupt data and repair and restore it. This software definitely helps you.

David Poul