Thread: Where can i get Trayapp

Where can i get Trayapp

Whenever i turn on my computer the above error pop up on the screen and it also tells me to install the TrayApp disk. I am just not able to find suck kind of file on the system. Just clicking OK and letting the disk run doesn't do anything other than generate a message that the file isn't there. Could you guys please help me and let me know where can i download the Trayapp ?

Re: Where can i get Trayapp

I guess the error might be TrayApp.msi and not TrayApp. This issue is related to the HP Imaging software that came with an HP product.It would be a scanner, printer, camera, or a multifunction printer could be. Sometimes the software so corrupt to this photogallery.msi file request. One difficult situation for this problem is to place the CD that came with your HP product into the CD-ROM drive before you turn on your PC.. When you launch, and Windows starts, the installer CD to recognize and automatically trayapp.msi file found, and the problem will be solved.If you insert your HP cds, the file that you are looking for should be located in the setup folder.

TrayApp is an application subclass which lets you add your application icon to the taskbar and provide balloon notifications to your usersjust like Windows update, includes event notification of both tray icon events and balloon events. Currently only supports the Windows IDE.This product is designed to run on Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000.

You might have got the software disk named Tray App Disk with your computer.Just put the disk in the drive and it 'should' find it and fix the problem.If it does not find it automatically, navigate to the folder on the CD called TrayApp. There, you will find the elusive TrayApp.msi file. Click on that, hit OK and the Imaging Monitor should extract the trayapp automatically.