Thread: Fix internet explorer script error

Fix internet explorer script error

I have Internet Explorer 7 installed on my Windows XP computer, but i get a lot of errors sometimes, internet explorer 7 crashes and it will not let me start internet explorer again. I have to reboot the computer to start internet explorer. The most i get script errors. How can i fix internet explorer script error? Is something wrong with my computer or internet explorer specifically...? Please help me out guys...

Re: Fix internet explorer script error

Do you have a firewall installed? A third party firewall? Or do you use the windows firewall? I think someone is trying to hack into your computer. Is it your office computer? Do you have sensitive and confidential data? I would recommend you to take a back up of all such kind of data... Just in case to avoid any data theft if my suspicion is correct. Just make sure you have an antivirus software which if fully upto date...

Do you have all the plugins installed and working properly? Like flash player plugin, java run-time environment? Well, sometimes missing plugins do cause a lot of crashing and freezing of the web browser. This sometimes happens on Mozilla firefox which i use. Thought you would like to know. Try to change settings like enable/disable plugins and see if these are the one which are causing crashes.

Why don't you switch your web browser. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8. You can download it from here. Also Internet Explorers are very buggy and vulnerable to security loop holes. I would recommend you to use Mozilla Firefox. Its the best Web Browser, or may be you can try Opera. All the best!