Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to write around the circle in MS Word

Windows Software

Old 17-07-2009

How to write around the circle in MS Word

I wanted to know a small thing in word which i am not able to find out... I want to write a text in a word but in a different style... I mean i want to write the text in a circular way....Can some know how to type text round the circle??? Please Help...!

Old 17-07-2009

Re: How to write around the circle in MS Word

I thing you must use the Word Art for that there is given many different style given to write in away you want... I think the is not in circular mode but there is a half circular mode. write half of your sentence in that way & then half in the same way but bend toward down....! I hope this is the only way you can do it...!
Old 17-07-2009

After doing the above thing. Use your mouse to click on the yellow square and pull it below your text as if you are trying to draw a circle. Now you are ready with it If you require to adjust it then do the adjustment by your self...!
Old 17-07-2009

I even tried it that but didn't worked for me.... Does anyone else know that how to write the text in a circular manner but in the word document??? Please Help...!
Old 17-07-2009

I think that is not possible because there is no such feature yet made in it... & if you have seen someone doing it then just go & tell the person to tech you. Or it might be a picture you are looking at...!

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , , , ,