Thread: How to send HTML Newsletter

How to send HTML Newsletter

Can someone tell me how to send HTML newsletter by email, I have Newsletter consists of html text and gif images. I have been copying the html file from my html editor (CoffeeCup) and pasting it into the Mozilla compose window. I have seen that sometimes I am able to send it but some times it gives me sending failed message, Please let me know how do i send this file over the internet.

Re: How to send HTML Newsletter

Here i will share my experience with you, as i was also trying the same thing, One of the ways was to save the html page and then attach it as an html file with the email. I tried just copying the source code of the html file and send that in. I even tried saving the webpage as an email file and that didn't work either. I was working on an email comments form with ColdFusion, a web programming language, one of features included sending data in HTML format. So I copied the code of an html webpage and then emailed it to myself and yes, it has been properly forwarded to me.

You may get the online software which will help you to do your work for sending HTML Newsletter to whoever you want, This HTML newsletter design help you build the online part of your business by transforming your web investment into a sales and customer service tool to enhance all stages of customer development. A well-written and designed email communication will greatly assist you in new customer acquisition and retention.

If you plan on sending your html email newsletter with a web programming language, such as Cold Fusion then you can use cfmail's type="HTML" feature, Except for adding static text to your newsletter, you can further personify each email by adding personalised greetings, salutations or any other personalised text that can be created based on the mailing list fields you imported.which will automatically set the Content-Type to text/html and display the email as an HTML Newsletter. Right click anywhere on the Newsletter Select: Send page

The link to your Newsletter should appear in the Message pane of an outgoing email.

Let us know if you are able to do this...