Thread: Dragon Naturally Speaking Vs Vista Voice Recognisation

Dragon Naturally Speaking Vs Vista Voice Recognisation

I am a newbie here & has come up with a simple query or called it as discussion about a software that has come up now a days.. Coming to the point I have heard a lot of things about Dragon Naturally Speaking software & i am using Windows Vista Voice Recognition. I just wanted to know which is the better between Dragon Naturally Speaking & Vista Voice Recognition????

Re: Dragon Naturally Speaking Vs Vista Voice Recognisation

Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Professional is the ideal solution for busy corporate professionals to create documents and emails, fill out forms, and streamline workflow tasks — all by speaking. It’s three times faster than most people type, with accuracy rates of up to 99% right out of the box. Dictate into a handheld device when you’re away from your PC, or use a Bluetooth microphone. Create custom commands to automate repetitive tasks you perform that involve multiple keystrokes or mouse clicks.

Windows Speech Recognition in Windows Vista empowers users to interact with their computers by voice. It was designed for people who want to significantly limit their use of the mouse and keyboard while maintaining or increasing their overall productivity. You can dictate documents and emails in mainstream applications, use voice commands to start and switch between applications, control the operating system, and even fill out forms on the Web.

For Knowing it properly you need to watch two videos that showing the working of it... Do you think that Microsoft Voice Recognition Work perfectly???

Just have a look at the following videos...!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX8oYoYy2Gc

AND

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3DhnpLIKCQ