Thread: Where can i get Photo Booth for Vista

Where can i get Photo Booth for Vista

I visited one of my friend's home yesterday where i saw i nice application on his MAC OS. It was Photo Booth. I really liked the way of tweaking Web Camera with the help of this application. I wonder to have one for me as well on my Vista computer. Could you guys please let me know where can i download Photo Booth for Vista ?

Re: Where can i get Photo Booth for Vista

You must know that PhotoBooth is the Apple's application made only for MAC operating System. It is not available for any version of Windows.There are a couple of Windows programs that are similar but they are nowhere near as good as PhotoBooth on Mac. You can go with a substitute called as CrazyCam. With the help of this app, you too can make crazy funny pictures like every mac user out there.CrazyCam is an application made in Flex for Adobe AIR. With this application, you can have the same fun on any platform that Mac-users already have with Photo Booth. It offers 33 effects like mirror-effects, fire, water, snow, rgb, ascii and many more. Just choose an effect on the left side, do a crazy face and make a snapshot. But remember, in order to use this application you must have installed Adobe AIR on your system.

If you buy an expensive webcam they usually come with software that can add effects to pictures. but anyways, PhotoBooth is not available for any windows operating system. But in absence of PhotoBooth, you can go with Cameroid. It lets you choose from a variety of live image effects, including our favorite: Superhero. Phozi taps the crazy around Japanese Purikura booths, letting you doodle on and decorate your instant snaps with special graphics before sending them to facebook, myspace, xanga, etc.

Thanks a lot for the quick and valuable reply,friends. No matter PhotoBooth is not for windows, i appreciate your feed back including the substitutes for the same. Let me try this apps and i'll be back if any confusion occurs. Keep it up