Thread: How to create attractive label

sudy Guest

How to create attractive label

i want to creat an attractive label.But i don't have any professional experiences. so would you please help me? is there any software suitable for me? thanks for your help!

jxmarvel Guest

re: How to create attractive label

how about label mx pro, one of my friend told me that it is really a good helper

Re: How to create attractive label

try Label Design Studio .The Label Design Studio is a convenient, easy to use software that lets you create your own beautiful, customized labels.

sudy Guest

really? i have try Label Design Studio . but i don't know how to use it ? have ever heard label mx pro. some people think it is good, but i don't know! how can i learn more about it? thanks

Here are some information :

Label mx Pro can be used in various profession fields, such as Product labels, Supermarket,Candy food labels, Medicine labels, Jewelry labels, Book management, The packing printing and various mourn card, Employee's certificate card, Name card, Chest card ect. The software takes a great deal of designed templates, so you can create label by making a change to the templates slightly as you like. Version 2.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes

Label MX PRO is an easy-to-use label software that allows you to simply create and print labels of all types including address, shipping, mailing, and barcode labels. This software can also be used in various profession fields, such as Product labels, Supermarket, Candy food labels, Medicine labels, Jewellry labels, Book management, etc.

Benefits :
    - offers a great deal of designed templates with which you can create a label by changing the templates as you like.
    - supports Color Ink-jet Printer, Laser Printer, Label Printer, Digital Printer as well as Industrial Printer.
    - create 25 kinds of 1D barcode (EAN-138, UPC-AE, CODE-128ABC, CODE39, ect.) and some 2D barcode (PDF417, QR Code and more).

Making your own CD, DVD labels is easy and all you need is CD label design software, a computer, printer, plain paper or label stock. With the RonyaSoft CD DVD Label Maker you can create labels for CD/DVD case, Slim CD/DVD case, Origami CD cases and Paper CD sleeves. Running the application, firs you’re prompted to select a template for CD or DVD. For example is you choose, CD Front Double template, you would be displayed the features accordingly.

Barcode Label Software 3.0.1.5 : Barcode generator software creates attractive labels, asset tags and ribbons for applying them on product items. Barcode image creator program creates random or sequential barcode labels for scanning prices in an efficient human readable format.

sudy Guest

thank you very much ! but where can i download this software? is it really good?

It is easier to print address labels and envelopes online, using http://post.aplicatiionline.ro and all the contacts will be saved in the database. There you can see the address formats for every country to format the address correctly.

We activated our [.com] domain.
    Do you want to print fast your envelopes and your labels for postal mail (snail mail for any country) by simply selecting your saved contacts in your online user account?
    Last edited by abhishek; 19-08-2009 at 08:04 AM. Reason: External link removed