Thread: Unable to download bullzip ghostscript

Unable to download bullzip ghostscript

I had installed Windows Xp on my system. I'm unable to download bullzip ghostscript application on my system. The problem is that when i download GhostScript Lite on my system, and the installation proceeds without error and appears to complete successfully. However, when I try to "print" to the Bullzip printer, i get an error message telling me that Bullzip cannot find GhostScript Lite. Can any body tell me that why i'm having such problem on my pc? Does any body knows about this issue? Kindly help me out to get rid of the above issue.

Re: Unable to download bullzip ghostscript

Bullzip PDF Printer is free but with limitations. In order to run the setup program on your system, you need to use a /LOG=C:\pdf.log in order to create the log file.

You might be facing such problem because it might not have got downloaded properly on your system. Also try to check out whether you have disable your firewall before downloading BullZip PDF program on your system, as it might be possible that your firewall may cause such problem on your pc.

If you want you can also use PrimoPDF software on your system. It works in the same way as CutePDF, whatever you can print can be converted into a PDF file. Other wise you can stick with bullzip ghostscript software. In that when you click on “Print” in any application, for instance, the Microsoft Word document, a tabbed dialog box will appear. The driver will create a PDF file in your default folder with the same filename as the original after you click “OK”.