Thread: Expression Blend 2 3d Tutorial

Expression Blend 2 3d Tutorial

As you all might be knowing that Microsoft's new Microsoft Expression Blend 2 has been released, i am not much aware of this new release. I found a very good photobook example in Expression Blend 2 but i need some tutorial about how to do the same effect. Could you guys please let me know where can i find the 3d tutorial for Expression Blend 2 ?

Re: Expression Blend 2 3d Tutorial

Microsoft Expression Blend 2 is a full-featured professional design tool for creating engaging and sophisticated user interfaces for Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Microsoft Silverlight applications. Expression Blend lets designers focus on creativity while letting developers focus on programming.The final output of this project would be a cube, and six buttons besides it.

You can click the button and the cube would face the rotating color produced by the content of the node is listed. I assume you already have some basic things about expression as selecting an element knows what palettes etc.. Here is one of the Tutorial of Expression Blend 2

In Microsoft Expression Blend, you design your Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) application visually, drawing shapes, paths, and controls on the artboard. You can import images, video, and sound. You can create storyboards that animate the visual or audio elements of your design, and optionally trigger those storyboards when users interact with your application.You can use Microsoft Expression Blend 2 to quickly design a stunning user interface for your Silverlight 1.0 projects. Silverlight 1.0 projects that are created in Microsoft Expression Blend 2 include a XAML file (Page.xaml), a default HTML file that loads the starting XAML file when it is opened in a browser, together with supporting JavaScript files.

The WPFBookControl is an ItemsControl that brings the turning page experience to Windows Presentation Foundation. A Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) project will build a Microsoft Windows application (.exe) that you can run on your Windows desktop. Microsoft Expression Blend 2 makes it easy to design the user interface for your application.