Thread: Bartpe run windows winnt32

Bartpe run windows winnt32

hi
    i am interested to run Bartpe for windows winnt32 but i dont know how to do it so please tell me how can i make it work for me i tried once but i am not able to get result so please help .
    thank you

Re: Bartpe run windows winnt32

Bart PE is a tool to repair itself in case of major problems. In this case, we will create our own Bart PE CD with Windows XP. For this we need:

• PE Builder which allows you to configure our CD available here:
      http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/
    • A Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows 2003 functional.
    • The CD-Rom Windows XP or all files on your hard drive.
    • The installation file of Service Pack 2 if your Windows XP installation CD does not have Windows service pack.

To begin, you need to decompress files Pe Builder program on your hard drive. In my example I chose to unpack in the folder c: \ PEBuilder .Then you need to start the program that bears the name pebuilder.exe

To begin, we must indicate the location of source files for Windows XP. This requires educating the field called "Source (Path to Windows installation files)".The simplest is to insert the CD-ROM to install Windows XP on a drive and click on the Source menu and then click Search.

This action will automatically find the files and will fill the "Source" in the case or PE Builder is a reader in the CD-ROM installation of Windows XP including Service Pack 1 to a minimum.

If the "Source" is empty, two solutions:
    • Either you do not have the installation CD and you need to enter the field by hand. To do this, click the three small dots to the right of the "Source" and select the folder containing the installation files.
    • Either your CD-ROM was not recognized. Probably your CD-ROM does not install Service Pack. In this case, you can force the program to use a CD-ROM by using the approach above and selecting the source folder as the letter of your CD-ROM.

Now you need to check that source. Simple, you just click on the Source menu and then Check, a window will appear with the test results.

If your source is invalid, it is very sure that your CD-ROM or file does not have a service pack. Do not worry, in the latest PE Builder was designed to automatically integrate a service pack!

But first, end of fill in the fields of the "Build" ...The "Custom" will remain empty in our example.

The "Output" should be populated with the folder in which you want to copy temporary files to create the ISO image of the Bart PE CD. By default, this folder is called "BartePE" ... The destination folder will be c: \ PEBuilder \ BartPE.

Bart PE is the name given to a CD-ROM to load into memory on any machine in an environment compatible Windows XP (or 2003) minimized in order to perform any task maintenance on your system. You can eg copy files to a disk or USB key, burn your data on a CD-R, or even consulting the best knowledge database to solve a problem: the Internet. Everything is there, the network, support for file systems like FAT / NTFS / CDFS, etc..

Bart's PE Builder helps you build a "BartPE" (Bart Preinstalled Environment) bootable Windows CD-Rom or DVD from the original Windows XP or Windows Server 2003 installation/setup CD, very suitable for PC maintenance tasks.

It will give you a complete Win32 environment with network support, a graphical user interface (800x600) and FAT/NTFS/CDFS filesystem support. Very handy for burn-in testing systems with no OS, rescuing files to a network share, virus scan and so on.This will replace any Dos bootdisk in no time!

check here for more BartPE: Live Windows XP SP2 CD