Thread: Best tv tuner software

Best tv tuner software

I'm having a pixel veiw tv card. I would like to know that which is the best tv tuner software which can easily capture maximum tv stations? The result should be good and can record the tv program. Also tell me if there is some software in which i view different tv channels at the some time(multiple windows). Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Best tv tuner software

I try one or two but not satisfactory may be i am still not using them correctly. Free Internet TV is an Internet Television tuner program that allows you to view 2000 online TV stations from around the world. All you need is a Windows PC and an Internet connection. Capture to AVI or WMV with selected codec or profile. There is no need for a PC TV card because the TV channels are streamed through your internet connection.

It has some unique options and features that make is a useful tool for all types of video capture tasks. VisioForge Video Capture SDK allows programmers to easily integrate video capturing and processing capabilities into their software applications. Keeping in mind the variety of connection speeds the system has a wide range of probabilities for each one, from modem at 56kbps until wide band (cable or DSL).

In most of the TV Cards you need to connect the Audio output of the TV Card to the "Line In" of sound card. This application does not require any special configurations or settings in order to access all the channels. Virtual VCR is a small, free and versatile DirectShow video capture application designed to work with TV tuner and video capture cards that have WDM drivers.