Thread: Microsoft CRM 4.0 workflow issue

Microsoft CRM 4.0 workflow issue

I am started using Microsoft CRM 4.0 on my computer which has windows XP installed on it...! Now my workflows are not working on CRM 4.0. I just upgraded it from 3.0 to 4.0. Can anyone tel me how to solve this Microsoft CRM 4.0 workflow issue???

Re: Microsoft CRM 4.0 workflow issue

Error message when you view a workflow in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 :

This problem is fixed in the latest cumulative update rollup for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base :

Dynamic CRM 4.0 Errors

If you are getting the error message saying "Automatic workflow cannot be published if no activation parameters have been specified" then follow the below solution :

To work around this problem, open the workflow form, and then save the workflow. When this action occurs, the dependency to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM database persists. Then, the workflow can be published.

It has changed the configuration of 3.0 and for that reason it can delay a minute or two to find it. We are going to begin to add wait condition. That to add a row to the list of job stream step and we are going to click in the connection to specify the condition of delay. Next, it will have to select "WorkFlow" of "values locales" in order that we pruned to create the wished condition for hoping. This is the difficult part. Now it must select to the option "TimeOut" and the attribute "Equal" in order to indicate that it is going to hope to the existence of "timeout condition". Later it will be requested to him that it uses the form and it selects Assistant of the dynamics of values to choose the characteristics of "timeout". It selects the time interval, "After" and, next, the attribute that wishes "timeout" in. There is something similar to this. Now in "Save and Close" and it can specify the action that wishes to take as a result of the inaction. One does not forget to publish when it has finished.