Thread: How to Uninstall Advanced Systemcare ?

How to Uninstall Advanced Systemcare ?

Hello , I Have installed advanced systemcare but it does not run properly .So now I want to uninstall but I cannot do . when I went through the control panel, add / remove programs. and try to uninstall it , a window with a following error message occured : the setup files are corrupted. please obtain new copy of the program. please tell me how to uninstall Advanced Systemcare? can this be done manually. please help me Thank in advance

Re: How to Uninstall Advanced Systemcare ?

Try RevoUninstaller , RevoUninstaller aims to replace the Windows tool to uninstall software ,In addition to its main functionality, the software also offers a few bonuses, including tools for cleaning traces (browser history or Microsoft Office) and temporary files, a module management software startup (in the line of Autorun ) or quick access to some features of Windows (system information, security center, services, management of groups ...)

Windows Installer CleanUp Utility is the best it will allows you to repair problems with Windows Installer, such as the Windows Installer window that opens on every boot. Download and install Windows Installer CleanUp.Click on the shortcut for the Windows Installer CleanUp from menu "All Programs".
    Select from the list the program that causes the problem. Click on "Remove" then "OK." Then reinstall the program.

At the time of installation, many applications have their own uninstall file that is placed in the same directory or program group. Typically, applications can be removed using the option 'Add / Remove Programs'. If this option is not available, double-click the file to uninstall the application. also You can try re-installation of Advanced SystemCare if it doesn't work or some unexpected mistakes happen.

1. Exit your current version. Check the icon in system tray, right-click it and choose "Exit program".
    2. Uninstall your program. And delete all program files and directories (Usually path: "C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 3").
    3. Reboot your computer.
    4. Download the latest version and install it.