| || |
Join Date: May 2008
Re: No incoming mail in microsoft outlook
Verify your account settings
Follow these steps to create a new e-mail profile in Outlook 2007 and in Outlook 2003:
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- Copy and paste (or type) the following command in the Open box and then press ENTER: control panel
- If you are in Classic View, double-click Mail. The Mail Setup dialog box opens. Go to step 5.
- If you are in Category View, under Control Panel, click Switch to Classic View, and then double-click Mail. The Mail Setup dialog box opens.
- In the Mail Setup dialog box, click Show Profiles.
- On the General tab, under When starting Microsoft Office Outlook, use this profile, click Prompt for a profile to be used, and then click Add.
- In the Profile Name box, type the name that you want to use for the new e-mail profile, and then click OK.
- In the E-mail Accounts dialog box, click Add a new e-mail account, and then click Next.
- Click the appropriate server type for your new e-mail account, and then click Next.
- Type your account information in the required boxes, and then click Next.
- Click Finish, and then click OK.