Thread: Dynamics nav 2009 screenshot

Dynamics nav 2009 screenshot

I have read that Microsoft has developed new interface inside a browser-like container. The idea of the role center is that to use the user interface that an Order Processor needs is different from the UI that a Warehouse Operator needs. and lot more fuctionalites are there with this application i just wanted to have some screenshot of this appliaction and also let me know if any other functionalities are there.

Re: Dynamics nav 2009 screenshot

The three-tiered architecture in Dynamics NAV 2009 enables wonderful things to happen. It's not quite a browser, but it has a lot of similar characteristics. Best of all, these are created in the traditional Dynamics NAV development tool (C/SIDE), so changing and updating the screens is pretty straightforward. Web services enablement and Multiple Presentation Layers. Interestingly enough, this interface is also user-customizeable. Note, for example, that the current settings have status information at the top and a summary of outlook at the bottom.

The user interfaces are lovely, it looks something like SharePoint. I suspect that eventually this will migrate into SharePoint web parts. They look suspiciously similar as they are.without a doubt, but it's the Web services that have got people buzzing. A good number of people that are experienced NAV consultants and C/AL developers are going to need to learn some new technologies if they want to start experimenting with the new extensibility options in Dynamics NAV 2009, or even simply understand what options are available for their new solution designs or sales presentations.

I had checked for the screenshots but is not available anywhere, so you just need to buy the opeigianl copy of Dynamics nav 2009 this would be appropriate for both. Even if i was able to get it anywhere i will provide you compelte information regarding it.